As per government guidelines Estate Agencies are allowed to re-open as of Wednesday 13th May. We are in the process of preparing offices to enable customers to attend our offices safely, although attendance at offices is only advised if absolutely necessary.
We will be offering viewings and valuations with immediate effect, these will be conducted as per government guidelines.
The effect of Coronavirus on individuals, families and businesses is unprecedented and no one can predict with any certainty how long it will last. Nevertheless, we are taking measures to ensure that we are able to provide a service level that our clients expect, whilst acting responsibly to reduce the risk to everybody. We have put the following plans in place to safeguard our staff, clients and the general public:
· Some of our staff will be working from home. However, they will still be reachable via telephone and email so contacting them will be ‘business as usual’.
· Viewings will continue as normal unless vendors have specifically asked for any not to take place. Please be assured that we are checking with everyone who wishes to view properties and assessing the risk in every case.
· We have decided to alter the arrangements for our office on Saturdays. For the foreseeable future, our office building will not be open to the public on Saturdays. Nevertheless, the phones will still be answered (between 10am – 2pm) and viewings and other appointments will continue as normal
All customers prior to viewings or valuations going ahead will be asked whether they have:
- travelled overseas in the last four weeks
- have a cough or high temperature
- been in contact with anyone with the symptoms of Covid-19
- been advised to self-isolate
- If any of these scenarios apply for a customer, we will request the visit or viewing to be postponed for 14 days.
- Where can i buy amoxil
- Levitra price per pill
- Generic valtrex price comparison
- Symbicort 200mcg price uk
- Buy flagyl online without prescription